Thursday, June 7, 2018

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has made me excited to continue with marketing! Monday and Tuesday were relaxing days Mr. Hurdle came in and discussed communications and marketing. Matthew Hufnagel returned to talk more about the arena business and how he gets shows. Both presenters were very nice and I was able to learn valuable information that relates to marketing for the future. On Thursday we went to the first day of the 2300 degrees festival at the Corning Museum of Glass. It was very cool to see all of the people from all over who attended the event. Throughout the week Jacob, Jameson, Frank and I worked on our case project. We worked diligently and I thought our final work was very good. This course was awesome and I am so glad that I enrolled in it! Thank you Professor Wolfe for the amazing learning experiences! Below are some awesome pictures that include Watkins Glen International, Manhattan, and Food and Sports in Buffalo, NY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has...