Saturday, May 26, 2018

Hertto T, Corning Museum Of Glass, Week 5

WOW! The term is over! That was so fast, full of fun adventures and school work and some time with friends. Overall was a great term and the last day we went to the Corning Museum of Glass to celebrate. They were hosting one of the annual events, 2300 degrees. The event was a wonderful time. Again, another place that I have not been to. I had a blast, and loved seeing glass making. I could seriously watch that for hours. Not to mention, the chicken sandwich was to die for! The jewelry and beautiful glass pieces were so fun to see. Some pieces of glass were by a famous Finnish glass maker so that was very heart warming to see, as I am from Finland. I look forward to going back sometime next year again!
Corning Museum of Glass. SO MODERN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has...