Monday, April 30, 2018

Blais, R, Week 1


Hello, my name is Ryan Blais and I am currently a freshman at Elmira College. I major in Business Administration with aspirations of minoring in Finance. During term III at Elmira College I am taking a class called "Entertainment, Media, and Sports Marketing" which covers three important types of marketing and how they work. At Elmira College I play both hockey and golf, which is a key reason why this class drew my attention. Throughout term III I will be posting weekly blogs that cover important topics that happened in class or on field trips during that given week.
During the first week of class, we covered the syllabus and expectations that are required to be 
successful in this class. I look forward to future field trips and guest speakers throughout the course!


Thank you for reading my first post!

Ryan Blais

No comments:

Post a Comment

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has...