Monday, April 30, 2018

Endieveri, F

Picture from the stage of the Clemens Center

Hello,

My name is Frank Endieveri III, and I am from Glens Falls, NY. I'm a Freshman at Elmira College and will be majoring in both Business Administration and Political Science. I am enrolled in a class at Elmira called "Entertainment, Media, and Sports Marketing" and because we will be traveling in this course I will be sharing my experiences from the course every week for the next 4 weeks.

In the first week we had two guest speakers and also traveled to the Clemens Center in downtown Elmira. Mathew Hufnagel came into our class to speak about his time in sports marketing as well as his experiences being a promoter and entrepreneur. Professor John Kelly came in to speak with the class about marketing the arts. After the days of guest speakers we went on our trip to the Clemens Center to get a tour and learn about business associated with theatre and history. The trip was educating for people who know little about how theatre is marketed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has...