Sunday, May 27, 2018

Jerolman, M. Week 5

Hello bloggers welcome to my final blog this term!!! 
We had a wonderful last week working on our projects, talking to guest speakers and celebrating at corning glass museum. For my last blog I just wanted to post some pictures instead of reading so much!

On Monday we had guest speaker Philip Hurdle, who is a retired professor from Elmira College. He came and talked about content marketing and what makes it so important.


On Thursday we went and celebrated our class at corning glass museum and got to see how absolutely beautiful it is and how they melt glass! 




I loved this class and wouldn't change anything about it!!!
-Maddy J


No comments:

Post a Comment

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has...