Sunday, April 29, 2018

Hertto, T, Week 1

WELCOME! In case you're curious, here's a little to know about me
Me!
I am a...
  • Chicagoan
  • Dual citizen of Finland and the United States
  • Ice hockey player at Elmira College
  • Tennis player
  • Business administration major with a concentration in management
    • I tried Spanish.. that did not go very well
I love to...
  • Explore or sit outside, usually anywhere warm
  • Eat amazing food such as
    • Steak
    • Smoothies
    • Potatoes 
    • Eggs & Bacon
    • And everything else 
My goals are...
  • To be successful enough to retire early and relax on the beach
  • To raise a happy and healthy family
  • To travel the world 

What I have listed does not show all of who I am, although it is hard to explain, I could go on and on speaking of who I am and have become throughout the years if I was given the time to. Hopefully this blog will show some very important aspects of my life and values. I am very excited to continue to grow, take upon new adventures and explore the world. Overall, what I wish for in my life is continue to be happy and healthy, along with the rest of my family. 

Evanston, Illinois

Espoo, Finland
I look forward to adding more into my blog, stay tuned for more about me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has...