Sunday, April 29, 2018

Melvin, K Week 1

Welcome to my first blog post for Entertainment, Media, and Sports Marketing: An Experiential Learning Experience class. My name is Kiana Melvin and I am from Lewiston, Maine. I am a sophomore at Elmira College. I am majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. I am a member of the women's ice hockey team. Most of my interests involve athletics and being active. 

Photo: Donald Sherman

Here are a few bullet points that will help you get to know me a little better:
  • Many different ethnic backgrounds; Filipino, Hawaiian, Spanish, French, Scottish, and Irish
  • Enjoys being outdoors and soaking in the sun at the beach
  • Likes traveling and exploring new places
  • Loves all dogs 


This blog will be used to document my experiences throughout the marketing course. Thank you for reading my first post!

Kiana  
Taken at Willard Beach in Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has...