Saturday, May 26, 2018

Hertto, T. New York City, Week 3, Watkins Glen International

This week was crazy! In a good way...

My class went all over New York, to places that I have never been.

Me in NYC!





We visited NBC which was unreal to see all of the stages and where the magic happens. I have never been there before so I loved that we had two hours after the events to walk around and explore. I was unfortunately on crutches due to a fractured ankle so I jumped around a little slower than everyone but it was still and extremely memorable time. I learned a lot from this trip and I cannot wait to hopefully get the opportunity to visit again!



















Friday, that same week the class also went to Watkins Glenn International which is a racetrack in Watkins Glenn. I am a little embarrassed to say that I have never been to that race track and actually have not even heard of it. Therefore I am incredibly thankful that I got the opportunity to go and see all the unreal race cars there. Ever since I was little I have always wanted to be a race car driver so this was incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

David K. WEEK 5

Hello everyone! This is my last blog for the course. This class has been filled with so many interesting learning experiences. It really has...